Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Inside Out

With a special fondness for the land of Down Under and it's side kick NZ (don't worry kiwis I think NZ is like the greatest country in the world..) I decided to dedicate one of the first post to one of the best interior mags  I know: Inside Out.

















Inside Out is like the one special record you have and you like all the songs on it and not just few :)
But subscribing it all the way to the periphery called Finland would definitely at this stage break my already poor debt ridden back...!


















But enough with the free spurring already! I chose these pics from homelife.com.au, the home of Inside Out just to demonstrate a bit what kind of decor tickles my design eye :)
So go check it out, you won't be disappointed (and subscribe and make me jealous).

No comments:

Post a Comment