Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Making the most of small spaces

You know before I bought my tiny flat of 31, I was going to buy this diminutive flat of 24 square meters. And my brain was adamantly wrapped around the idea that I wanted a sofa and a bed, separately (and a small dinner table and office desk and not feel crowded...). Yeah I know somewhere along the way my sense of reality had quit and been replaced with a megalomaniac...

But during my search for the impossible I came across these space saving tips and i just think they are genious! They are a bit long but def worth it for the innovators and engineers in you!


The second video is how I would've done it by the way ( or I mean my dad would've).


Kind of makes you wonder how much space one truly needs and after watching these I feel I'm truly spoilt for space in my tiny flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment